[Ewb-list] Application for this summers Implementation Trip! DUE Monday March 26th

Tyler Matthew Anselm tanselm at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:16:14 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I have attached the application for this summer's implementation trip.  If you are interested in Traveling please fill it out and email it too me (tanselm at purdue.edu) by 1 pm on Monday, March 26th 2012.  You can type it up in Word or write it up and scan it.  It's up to you, just make sure I can read it.  The design team leads will be choosing the travel team that we feel we be able to most efficiently construct the design in Bolivia.  Don't be discourage if you haven't worked on the design but have been a member of another committee you are still elegable for travel.

Good luck with your applications and we'll be sending out a list of the chosen team next Tuesday.

Thanks

Tyler Anselm