[Ewb-list] EWB Meeting Reminder

logan kearney lkearney at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 16 00:40:18 EST 2011

This is just a reminder that there will be a meeting tomorrow at the same
location and time, ME 155 at 7PM. Please bring your dues if you can. We will
divide into the sub groups tomorrow to get a more detailed look at the
specific tasks we will need to complete. The minutes from the previous
meeting are attached as well. Hope to see you at the meeting.