[Ewb-list] EWB Meeting Update

logan kearney lkearney at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 21 19:31:03 EST 2011

Hello everyone I am letting you all know that the meeting scheduled for this
Wednesday is cancelled. We have a professional from Chicago coming to help
us with our design. Our meeting with him is set for around 6PM in Beering
1230. If you are interested in the design you are welcome to join the
officers and the design team. Attached are the minutes from the previous
weeks meeting.