[ESW] Social: bowling THIS SATURDAY. Engineers for a Sustainable World

Christian D Cambron ccambron at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 28 19:53:42 EST 2018

Hello members!

Due to an (unprecedented) amount of interest, we will be having a social this weekend at the Union Rack and Roll from 3:30 to 5 on Saturday! We will cover your cost to bowl, you just have to show up! Come bowling and get to know the other members of our club! This will be a nice way to relax somewhat before Dead Week and Finals!

Enjoy the rest of this last, so-called regular, week!

Best,

Christian Cambron

Purdue University Class of 2020

Bachelor's Candidate for Environmental and Ecological Engineering & Spanish Language and Culture

Purdue Exponent, Assistant Campus Editor

Engineers for a Sustainable World, President

ccambron at purdue.edu