[ESW] Engineers for a Sustainable World: Second to last meeting of the semester!

Christian D Cambron ccambron at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 26 11:15:52 EST 2018

Hello all! This is a reminder that we do have a meeting tomorrow evening, Tuesday Nov. 27, in Beering 1230 at 7:30 p.m. We will be discussing important updates and leadership positions and elections, which are going to take place the Tuesday of next week (dead week).

Get out to this meeting, as it is one of the last of the semester!

Best,

Christian Cambron

Purdue University Class of 2020

Bachelor's Candidate for Environmental and Ecological Engineering & Spanish Language and Culture

Purdue Exponent, Assistant Campus Editor

Engineers for a Sustainable World, President

ccambron at purdue.edu