[ESW] ESW General Meeting TONIGHT at 7:30

Christian D Cambron ccambron at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 13 10:37:04 EST 2018

Hello all!

Come out to our meeting TONIGHT in BRNG 1230 from 7:30 to 8:30! We've got loads to talk about, and this will be an important meeting for everyone to attend in order to stay up to speed with all of the exciting things we have going on within our chapter of Engineers for a Sustainable World.

See you tonight!

Christian Cambron

Purdue University Class of 2020

Bachelor's Candidate for Environmental and Ecological Engineering & Spanish Language and Culture

Purdue Exponent, Assistant Campus Editor

Engineers for a Sustainable World, President

ccambron at purdue.edu