[ESW] Recycling Volunteer Opportunities for TODAY, 11/3

Christian D Cambron ccambron at purdue.edu
Sat Nov 3 09:34:00 EDT 2018

Good morning all!

Tailgate recycling and in-stadium recycling are on the docket today for our collaboration with the Office of Sustainability. The home football game vs. Iowa (ranked 19th in the country) starts at 3:30 p.m., so you can arrive to the tent for tailgate recycling between 12 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. Make sure to list that you are there for ESW (this is how we get funding for the club), and don't forget that besides saving the environment, you also get free food, a free Black & Gold & Green Team t-shirt, and a ticket to the game! If you want to participate in in-stadium recycling only (you can work either half of the game), show up to the tent at 3 p.m. (30 minutes before kickoff).

I will not be able to make it to today's activities, but if you have any questions, clarifications, life quandaries, or you just want to let me know that you will be there today, you can email me at ccambron at purdue.edu or text me at (812)-697-1649.

Let's Boiler Up and Get Green!

Best,

Christian Cambron

Purdue University Class of 2020

Bachelor's Candidate for Environmental and Ecological Engineering & Spanish Language and Culture

Purdue Exponent, Assistant Campus Editor

Engineers for a Sustainable World, President

ccambron at purdue.edu