[ESW] Upcoming Events and Meetings

Jason W Lee lee1933 at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 4 16:24:30 EST 2015

Hello ESW,

Thank you to those of you who came to the general meeting on Tuesday. Just in case if you did not make it and was curious what went down, attached in this email are the slides from the meeting for your perusal.

Also, tailgate recycling will be happening this Saturday when Purdue faces Illinois. Please sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ktXq3uB-AlsVTW-PtYAT6WpjCBdltwtHGkRH1XPtEFk/edit#gid=0> and take this survey<https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_56gqInGRPUSoQYt> to represent ESW at the football game.

The slides also contain information on upcoming events such as LEED certification course, Greening the statehouse and the PAWMA RENEWW house tour.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will be more than happy to reply.

Regards,
Jason
Jason Lee
Secretary, ESW-Purdue