[ESW] Upcoming Events and Meetings

Jason W Lee lee1933 at purdue.edu
Sun Nov 1 14:03:49 EST 2015

Hello ESW ,

We will be having a general meeting next week Tuesday, 3 November 2015 at PRCE277 7pm.

Also, great work with the recycling at the tailgate yesterday. We will be having another tailgate recycling this coming week 7 November 2015, Saturday, when Purdue takes on Illinois. Hence, we need people to represent ESW at the tailgate. You can sign up here<http://esw-list@ecn.purdue.edu;>.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you

Regards,
Jason
Jason Lee