[ESW] Upcoming Events and Meeting

Jason W Lee lee1933 at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 3 10:49:12 EST 2015

Hello ESW ,

This is just a friendly reminder that we will be having a general meeting TODAY (November 3) at PRCE277 7pm.

Also, We will be having another tailgate recycling this coming week on 7 November 2015, Saturday, when Purdue takes on Illinois. Hence, we need people to represent ESW at the tailgate. You can sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ktXq3uB-AlsVTW-PtYAT6WpjCBdltwtHGkRH1XPtEFk/edit#gid=0>.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you

Regards,
Jason
Jason Lee