[ESW] ESW Upcoming Events

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 17 11:09:25 EST 2014

Hey friends!

It was great to get to know some of you at Winterization this weekend. We had a great time! There's just a few more events for the remainder of the semester, so remember you need: 1 event, 2 general meetings, 50% of project meetings, register as ESW national member online OR
4 events, 4 general meetings, register as ESW national member online

You can register as a national member here: eswusa.org/drupal/membership

Wednesday , Nov. 19 - General Meeting : 7-8PM in ME 2061. If you can, bring a food package with pictures of nature on them. Perhaps they have mountain springs, a beautiful pasture, some happy chickens. These will be part of our discussion on Wednesday .

    • Friday , Nov. 21 - Wolf Howl Night : We will meet at Wolf Park at 7:15 PM and the event will be done by 9 PM. The address is 4004 E 800 N, Battle Ground, IN 47920. If you are having trouble finding a ride contact Elizabeth at egeller at purdue.edu . This event is hosted by Wolf Park , a research park where wolf behavior is studied. You'll get to see how huge and beautiful these guys are up close and learn about the research done there. You can howl for them and they howl back! The cost is $8. Sign up here !

Saturday Nov. 22 : Football Composting - Come get in free to the last home game for this season against Northwestern and help the Office of Sustainability compost in the South end zone. Sign up for this event here.

We're also going to have one last meeting before winter break, but we'll talk about what that might be on Wednesday . See you there!

--
Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator