[ESW] ESW Upcoming Events

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Sun Nov 9 15:12:07 EST 2014

Hey ESW!

Winterization is this Saturday ! Please let me know if you're going! (The sign up does not give me a list) That and a ton of other events are coming up really fast so grab your calendar and sign up!

These are probably going to be among the last events for this semester, so remember, you need to meet these requirements to be an official member. You can register as a national member here: eswusa.org/drupal/membership

1 event, 2 general meetings, 50% of project meetings, register as ESW national member online
OR
4 events, 4 general meetings, register as ESW national member online.

    • Saturday , Nov. 15 - Winterization : This is a service event where we head out into Lafayette and help elderly and disabled residents rake, wash windows, trim bushes, and get their homes ready for winter. This event comes with breakfast and lunch! We will be meeting around 7:15 AM, and I'll be sending out more detailed information about where to meet later this week. Please sign up here: purduewinterization.org

Saturday , Nov. 15 - Purdue Volleyball vs. Northwestern : Come join us and cheer on Purdue's best team at 7 PM in Holloway Gymnasium. Purdue Volleyball has a record of 19-7 this year! Student tickets are $5. Sign up here.

Wednesday, Nov. 19 - General Meeting : 7-8PM in ME 2061

Friday , Nov. 21 - Wolf Howl Night : We will meet at 7 PM and carpool over and the event will be done by 9 PM. This is hosted by Wolf Park , a research park where wolf behavior is studied. You'll get to see how huge and beautiful these guys are up close and learn about the research done there. You can howl for them and they howl back. The cost is $8. Sign up here !

Saturday Nov. 22 : Football Composting - Come get in free to the last home game for this season against Northwestern and help the Office of Sustainability compost in the South end zone. Sign up for this event here.

I hope to see you there!
--
Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator