[ESW] ESW Winterization

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 13 20:45:46 EST 2014

Hey guys!

If you haven't registered for Winterization, this doesn't apply to you, so feel free to delete it.

Otherwise, I'll be seeing you at 7:15 AM at St. Thomas Aquinas (across from Stewart). We'll meet right out front on the side facing the Stewart Center. Dress warm! They will be feeding us breakfast, so yay! You don't need to bring anything, but be prepared to get at least a little bit dirty. We'll be doing a lot of raking. They will also be selling some pretty sweet shirts, so bring money if you want one and didn't order one with registration.  If you have any questions you can email me, and the morning of you can call me at 219-379-7492.

See you soon!

--
Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator