[ESW] Semester Accomplishments & Last Reminders

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 8 13:53:46 EST 2014

Hello ESW Members,

As the semester is coming to a close we are reviewing everyone's participation at meetings and events, and I want to thank all of you for your hard work and dedication to ESW this semester. With your help we were able to raise $1,500 for our organization through the football composting events, successfully implement the Totes Green reusable bag share program in the dorms and markets on campus, and start a new rain garden project. These are fantastic accomplishments, congratulations and thank you for your efforts.

With that being said, many of you are very close to meeting all of the membership criteria, but still need to register as an ESW national member online. This is very easy and will take less than five minutes. Attached is a document with detailed instructions on how to register. I'll look though who has officially met all membership criteria on Friday and email you a notification of your status.

If you didn't meet all membership criteria this semester, don't worry! You are still welcome at all ESW meetings and events, and will have the opportunity to meet the membership requirements for next semester.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller
President, ESW-Purdue