[ESW] Membership & Donations

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 12 11:03:19 EST 2014

Hello ESW Members,

We've finished compiling everyone's attendance at meetings and events, and if you met the membership criteria you should have received an email notification to join ESW on BoilerLink. Please accept this invitation to become a formal ESW member. If you didn't receive one of these emails and think you should have, please let me know! Remember, if you didn't meet all the membership criteria this semester you are still welcome at all ESW events and meetings and you have next semester to meet the membership criteria.

I'd also like to encourage everyone to donate to the ESW National Winter Giving Campaign. The student chapter that donates the most money will receive a special prize and recognition from ESW Nationals. You could also ask someone in your family to make a donation in your name as a holiday present to you. All donations are tax-deductible, any amount big or small is encouraged. The campaign ends on December 31st.
Donate here: https://www.eswusa.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=8&utm_source=ESW+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=9c3a8fc2ff-WG_GT_General_12_02_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_262fca16ad-9c3a8fc2ff-79928169

Thank you for all your hard work this semester and good luck on finals!

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller
President, ESW-Purdue