[ESW] ESW Last Meeting

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 3 09:59:23 EST 2014

Hey guys,

This is a reminder that we have our last meeting tonight from 7-8 PM. Bring food or games if you want to. We will have food there as well!

Directions: We will be in the Wood Hall Lobby of Windsor. Go straight down Second street until it dead ends at the circle drive in front of Windsor. If you keep going straight through the doors, the lobby is on your right. There's a fireplace and a bunch of purple couches.

If you get lost, you can call me at 219-379-7492.

I've also attached a flier I just got about Global Development Teams, so check that out!

See you tonight!

--
Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator