[ESW] ESW

egarnier at purdue.edu egarnier at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 13 00:43:00 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

Because of everyone's busy schedule with IR this week, we won't be having a meeting this Thursday .
We're thinking of having our next meeting Tuesday or Wednesday of next week but we'll email you all again to confirm that.

Keep brainstorming about the projects we've been talking about. Also, if you have any ideas for more social events, let me know!

For those who weren't at the last meeting, I forgot to mention two things in the email:

    • Please go on the GetInvolved website (http://www.getinvolved.purdue.edu), log in and go the ESW page. You'll see a button to request membership. Please do so in order for us to easily keep track of our members.
    • We will be opening two (this is a tentative number for now) officer positions. The most specific one is the treasurer position. For those who have already emailed me about this, thank you very much. If you are interested, but haven't emailed me, please do so by Sunday night. We'll talk more about the next steps at the next meeting.

Have a great end of the week and weekend and see you all next week, ready to get back to work!

Emilie