[ESW] ESW news / Board Game Night info

egarnier at purdue.edu egarnier at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 7 23:37:04 EDT 2012

Hey everyone!

I've attached the recap of the brainstorming we did about our projects at our last meeting.
We put out a sign up sheet for each project so if you did not sign up for anything yet, be thinking about which project you're more interested in. We will eventually be looking for project leaders for each.
Also for next time, be thinking about ideas on what we could do for Green Week. We'll discuss this more next meeting.
You'l get another email soon with meeting info for next week. It will most likely be Wednesday night but we'll give more details soon.

Our first social will be tomorrow!
Board game night!
Saturday Sept 8th
7pm - whenever
Lawson lobby

Come get to know each other and have a good time!

I hope to see you there!

Emilie Garnier
Purdue University, School of Mechanical Engineering
ESW President