[Epics-india] EPICS INDIA Lab Session 1 Recap

Kelsey N Welch welch4 at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 29 23:13:10 EDT 2017

Hello EPICS INDIA Team,

A few things:

The slides from our first lab session have been uploaded to Sharepoint to the Semester Documentation Folder for 2017 Fall.

Please discuss among your teams who will be the Design Lead for the projects.

Please coordinate with Rahul your slides for PIGS.

Please send me a headshot for me to upload to myEPICS prior to lab on Friday.

Lastly, if you have not already please sign the lab safety and model release forms on my EPICS.

Thank you,

Kelsey Welch, E.I.T.

Candidate for Masters of Science in Civil Engineering Structures

EPICS Graduate Teaching Assistant