[Epics-india] Weekly Update - Team INDIA

Rahul Maheswaran rmaheswa at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 31 21:00:30 EDT 2017

Hey guys,

Thank you for sending me the PIGs. I have attached a small document that I hope everyone reads, before coming to lab tomorrow.

Please let me know if there are any questions that you would like to ask. It's still the second week and things might still seem a bit shaky, but since we are working on three parallel teams, make sure you keep me and the team members updated with your plans.

See you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Rahul