[Epics-india] Reminder: EPICS Entrepreneurship Series

Pierce, Andrew L pierce1 at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 29 10:15:48 EDT 2017

Sorry to flood your inboxes this morning, but I wanted to encourage you all to attend the entrepreneurship series that starts tomorrow afternoon. We are really excited for this new opportunity for you all. The series is worth four (4) PDHs and is open to all EPICS students. You are expected to attend all four sessions, but if you have a legitimate conflict we will work with you for partial credit. Register as usual in MyEPICS.

Who: Dr. Nathalie Duval Couetil
What: Overview of Entrepreneurship- Certificate program and resources for Purdue students
When: Wednesday, August 30 at 4:30 PM
Where: WALC 3084 (the big new building in the middle of campus)
Why: Learn how to make a bigger impact by commercializing your project

Andrew Pierce
EPICS Academic Administrator
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering - Room 1209
701 West Stadium Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Email: pierce1 at purdue.edu<mailto:pierce1 at purdue.edu>
Phone: (765) 414-2107