[Embrio-list] Today's Weekly Update and January schedule

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 9 10:45:30 EST 2023

Our EMBRIO Weekly Update for the semester kicks off today at 3pm ET with a research talk by Dr. Krishna Jayant, Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering, Purdue University.

Spring Semester Zoom link:

 https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/99819751005?pwd=UVlvWVpxRDB0cDVXbmxBU1NUTEZGZz09&from=addon

January 16, next week, we will observe Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and will not meet. However, please consider volunteering locally. EMBRIO's DEI Director, Anjali Iyer-Pascuzzi and I have organized a food drive for EMBRIO members at Purdue that will benefit patrons of Food Finders in the Lafayette-West Lafayette area. You can donate canned goods at the EMBRIO office in Discovery Learning Research building suite 228c starting tomorrow during regular hours. If the office isn't open, there will be a container just outside the door to place your donation.

January 23 meeting will be dedicated to the next session in the Trainee Grants Professional Development Series focused on creating successful Aims Pages.

January 30 Dr. Anjali Iyer-Pascuzzi, Assoc. Prof., BPP, Purdue, and EMBRIO DEI Director, will present DEI plans for the Institute and an overview of her Thrust 2 oriented research collaboration.

See you all this afternoon!
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering