ECEA major favor

Virgil Hsieh vhsieh at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 22 18:14:39 EDT 2009

Dan and Dr. Melloch,

If no other ambassadors can do this, I have that time free. However, I
have done little research, so my discussion of ECE would mainly be about
my senior design and courses I have taken.

As this is the case, if anyone with more experience/research under their
belt can do this, it would probably give a better impression of our school.

If not, I would be glad to serve in this capacity, given a meeting place
and such.

Virgil Hsieh