ECEA major favor

Daniel Aguiar daguiar at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 22 15:31:53 EDT 2009

I wasn't sure that this message from Dr Melloch got out, so I wanted
to re-send it.

Thanks,
Dan

ECE student ambassadors,

I have a friend from college coming to the Illinois game with his son,
who I believe is a junior in high school. They live in Columbus, Ohio
and his son is very familiar with Ohio State. He is trying to get his
son interested in Purdue engineering. Last year they came up for a
game and I showed them around EE. We ran into Barret Robinson and he
talked to them for a while and showed them some undergraduate labs. My
friend was thinking it would be good for his son to hear an
engineering student's perspective on curriculum and campus life at
Purdue.

So now the big favor. Would anyone be available this Saturday morning
around 9:00 am to meet with them? Besides talking, if you have
anything interesting, such as your senior design project, research you
are involved in, etc. to show them that would just add to the
experience.

Thanks,

Mike Melloch