[Cce-faculty-list] new Research Blog pilot project

Govindaraju, Rao S govind at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 8 17:22:33 EDT 2024

Colleagues:
Please see the message below about publicizing your research work through Office of Research Communications at Purdue. For eligibility, please note the following:
“At this time, the blog is accepting submissions from Purdue researchers who are corresponding authors on recently published research (last six months) with a Journal Impact Factor of 10 or higher, and are also members of the Centers and Institutes at Discovery Park District, the Purdue Applied Research Institute, and the Institute for Physical AI.”
Best.
GS

Begin forwarded message: