[Cce-faculty-list] Faculty data for 2023

Govindaraju, Rao S govind at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 5 09:18:44 EDT 2024

Colleagues:
I hope your summer is going well.
I am sharing some of the quantifiable information for 2023 that has been sorted in each category and classified by ranks. Your individual numbers were shared with you in April of 2024. Since not all faculty members provide data in all categories, you will see some blanks. Note that this table only contains information for T/TT faculty in CE. Going forward, I will see how we can provide information for teaching faculty as well in CCE.
Your merit raises have been shared with you in Success Factors. I offer my appreciation for all the myriad ways you contribute to our program.
Best.
GS