[BNC-grads-list] Heather Anthrop

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 15 16:25:06 EST 2017

Hi all,

Heather Anthrop has accepted another position in Discovery Park as the Administrative Assistant for the Institute for Global Security and Defense Innovation (i-GSDI) and her last day at Birck will be February 24th.  Please join me in wishing Heather well in her new position!

We hope to hire a replacement ASAP and in the interim please see Nancy Black or myself if anything is needed.

Thank you!

Jaime Turner
Administrative Assistant to the Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Email: jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu>