[BNC-grads-list] Annual Review: Monday, April 19 -- poster preparation

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 14 15:36:53 EDT 2010

Students must submit posters for the competition by April 15, 2010 to the front desk and register your poster(s) here:

http://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_1ND4oQbC1pNCSbO&SVID=Prod

Use one of the Birck poster templates [24x36 or 36x24] located at:

http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/nanotechnology/resources/PPT_resources.php

Have your poster printed . . .

MRGN Poster Printer
Student workers are on hand in Morgan
Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

If you don’t have your poster ready during the time above, please contact Melissa Schwartz, Annie Cheever, or Nancy to print your poster.

Pick up a frame from Deborah’s office [BRK 1027], frame the poster and leave with Deborah for display during the poster session on Monday, April 19.

Note the first 15 posters are guaranteed a frame; we can accept other posters as we have available frames.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Deborah