[BNC-grads-list] SHELL ENERGY DAY at Purdue, ON BEHALF OF MARY JO BARTOLACCI

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:23:50 EDT 2010

  [cid:3353999030_663233]    SHELL ENERGY DAY AT PURDUE   [cid:3353999030_675332] www.shell.us/energyday <http://www.shell.us/energyday>   [cid:3353999030_660151]

[cid:3353999030_638256]

[cid:3353999030_640453]

  A Symposium on the Challenges of Building a Sustainable Energy Future
  [cid:3353999030_660554]
  Finding ways to extract oil from difficult-to-reach places. Creating a cleaner fuel for cars by turning natural gas to liquids. At Shell, we're developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy. Join Shell and Purdue for a series of discussions that will explore energy sustainability, the future of energy, and the challenges we face in our attempt to meet the world's growing need for energy in a socially responsible manner.
  [cid:3353999030_666940]