[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Coral Reservation Abuse - ACTION REQUESTED - on behalf of John Weaver

Gerhard Klimeck gekco0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 22:39:08 EDT 2010

For the NCN students I had to pull out the standard use of the color printer, since they in general were to lazy to redirect their output to a black and white printer and be judicious.  So emails, where just an email address had the blue clickable address were being printed in color and they did not care.   It did not hurt them - the money just came from NCN or the professor. Now we relocated the printer to a secretary area, and if they want to print in color they have to climb a set of steps and guess what, only color documents are getting printed.
Somehow an incentive to adhere to the rules needs to be introduced.
Something like:
"you miss one appointment, then
1) the advisor is notified
2) the next preferred, scheduled appointment is delayed by a week"
gerhard