[Bnc-facility-notice] NOTICE - Campus Steam Outage at Birck Nanotechnology Center

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Sat Feb 10 11:23:46 EST 2024

Dear BNC User,

There have been multiple building alarms for low campus steam pressure. At this time we have zero steam pressure in the Birck center.  As a result, we will lose heat control for cleanroom, Lab’s, offices, and atrium.  All  humidity control will be lost as well, assuming  cleanroom humidity will go below 45% .

We assume that we’ve lost campus steam for the entire university.

Will keep you posted as conditions change.

Mark Voorhis

Sent from My iPhone