[Bnc-facility-notice] NOTICE - Campus Steam Outage at Birck Nanotechnology Center

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Sat Feb 10 16:17:50 EST 2024

Dear BNC user,

Update, campus steam pressure has been restored to the Birck Nanotechnology Center.  All general labs, offices, atrium are back to normal.

We continue to wait for the cleanroom clean steam generator/humidifiers to heat up and stabilize for cleanroom humidity control.  By 6 PM today, all cleanroom humidity should be back to normal.

This will be the last update, unless unforeseen issues happen between now and 6 PM.

Thank you for your patience.

Mark

Sent from My iPhone