[BNC-all] Update Tuesday Morning of Campus Chiller Issue

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 14 07:48:16 EDT 2022

Dear Birck Users,

As of this morning the campus chilled water issue has been resolved and our building is receiving normal cooling water, so the Birck air conditioning and humidity are back to normal.  The one exception is for the west lab wing....Air Handler #1 has a leak in the water pump so AH1 is down for repair.  The pump seals are being rebuilt, but until the system is repaired and brought back online the humidity and temperature control in the west lab wing will fluctuate.

Ron, 7:45 am Tuesday