[BNC-all] Video shoot on and around the cleanroom today, 4-8 pm

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Wed Jun 17 08:48:56 EDT 2015

This is a notification that a professional video company will be in BNC today shooting a video for the university.

The shooting will begin approximately 4:00 pm this afternoon in the fabrication cleanroom, and move to the biocleanroom and the tour aisle south of the cleanroom. We do not expect it to be disruptive, and will do all that we can to keep normal operations flowing smoothly.

Please be aware of the shoot and that they will be recording audio as well as shooting video. The most sensitive area to background noise will be in the tour aisle south of the cleanroom. Please be courteous if you need to be in that area.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation during this event.

John

John R. Weaver
Strategic Facilities Officer
Birck Nanotechnology Center