[BNC-all] NSAC Social - Thursday

Jeff Goecker jgoecker at purdue.edu
Tue May 3 12:00:11 EDT 2011

Dear Birck Colleague,

You are invited to join us for an end of the semester social event hosted by NSAC!

Who: You, all Birck students, staff, and faculty
Where: Buffalo Wild Wings (360 Brown Street, 1.7km east of Birck)
When: Thursday, 5/5, starting at 5:30pm
Why: NSAC is providing the appetizers along with a $0.60 wing special

NSAC - Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council - is a Birck based, grad student run organization focused on nanotechnology.  We are one of the only nanotech student based organizations in the country and work to bring you social get-togethers (and much more) like this one.

Please bring family and we hope to see more professors as well.  Last year's event was widely popular and we hope to see you again this year.

Google/Yahoo: Purdue NSAC

Drew Candebat
__

NSAC President