[BNC-all] Ultrapure Water Shutdown FRIDAY

John Weaver jrweaver at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Nov 8 10:49:24 EST 2007

A failure of a component in the ultrapure water system (aka DI Water,
nano-grade water) makes it necessary for us to shut down the system.  We
will shut down the system and begin work at 9:30 AM on Friday, 9 November
2007 (tomorrow).  Depending on the problem, we may be back up by 12:00 noon
or it may be Saturday morning before we are operational.  We will put out
another message when the system returns to operation.

During this time, no rinse water will be available, so there should be NO
ACID PROCESSING in the cleanroom or laboratories.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this unplanned
maintenance activity.

John Weaver

John R. Weaver

Facility Manager