[BNC-all] WIREBOUNDING, on behalf of John Coy

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 2 07:52:35 EST 2007

In an effort to serve the BNC community, we are pleased to announce
wirebonding service.  Gail Lockwood from physics will accept samples
in BRK 2261, Monday and Thursday afternoons from 12:00-3:00pm.
Please have diagrams indicating bond locations ready.  The fee is $28
per hour with a 1 hour minimum charge.
   We are adding this service to make sure that high quality
wirebonding is available to all with minimal downtime due to
repairs.  Effective immediately, all user authorization on the
wirebonders is revoked.

Thanks,
John