[BNC-all] NDC/BNTP SEMINAR series - Starts next week !

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 1 13:27:15 EST 2007

Hello...

I am pleased to inform that the NDC/BNTP seminar series will commence starting next week. The first seminar will be presented by Dr. Markus Lill (Dept of Medicinal Chem and Pharmacology) on Feb 7 (Wed at 3:30PM) in Burton Morgan room 121.

Please make it if you can and pass it along to your students. I am expecting atleast 2-3 students from each of our groups to attend.  <<Markus_Lill_Feb 7.doc>>

Thanks to Kathy Beaver at BBC for all the help in the flyer and room arrangements.

jsoeph