ECE 559 MOS VLSI Design (Fall 2009)
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
12:00-01:15 PM - Tuesday and Thursday, Room : EE 115
Offered every Fall semester, Instructor : Prof. Kaushik Roy
Syllabus : Text and References
Textbook: Digital Integrated Circuits: A Design Perspective, J. Rabaey, Prentice Hall, Second edition
- Principles of CMOS VLSI Design: A Systems Perspective, 2nd Ed., N. H. E. Weste and K. Eshraghian, Addison Wesley
- Circuits, Interconnects, and Packaging for VLSI, H. Bakoglu, Addison Wesley
- Class Notes: http://cobweb.ecn.purdue.edu/~vlsi/ECE559_Fall09
Students caught engaging in an academically dishonest practice will receive a failing grade for the course. University policy on academic dishonesty will be followed strictly.
- Mid-terms + quizzes + hw will account for 75% of the grade.
- 3 mid-terms
- Mandatory and has to be taken on the scheduled day of the exam.
- Project will account for 25% of the grade. Late projects will not be accepted.
- You are guaranteed an A if your weighted average score over exams, quizzes, and projects is 90 or above.
- Any form of cheating will be heavily penalized and reported to the Dean of students and may result in a failing grade.
- Instructor reserves right to change project requirements.