“There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.” Aldous Huxley
- Transportation & Infrastructure Systems
Graduate Teaching- Graduate course, Urban Infrastructure Management
- Co-Instructor graduate course,
Highway Infrastructure Management Systems (with Edgar B. and Hedwig M.
Olson Distinguished Professor KC Sinha)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zurich
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies (MIIS) at Monterey
- University of Idaho
- University of Engineering & Technology (UETP)
Board Member (2019-present), Journal of Urban Technology
- Member (2016-20), ABJ80 Transportation Research Board Standing Committee on Statistical Methods
Officer, lectern session on Use of Technology and Data
for Bridge Management (Hot Topic: Transformational Technologies),
2019 TRB 98th Annual Meeting
- Member, Internal Review Committee (IRC) for Academic Program Review, Lyles School of Civil Engineering, Purdue.
- Reviewer: Journal of Urban Technology, IEEE Access, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, Journal of Infrastructure Systems, Journal of Management in Engineering, Analytic Methods in Accident Research, Transportation Research Interdisciplinary Perspectives, Transportmetrica A: Transport Science, Travel Behaviour and Society, Sustainability, Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure, International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, International Journal of Construction Management, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, Transport Policy, Journal of Transportation Safety and Security, Journal of Transport Geography, Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems Part A: Civil Engineering, Transportation Research Record, Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, and several others
- Founding President, ASCE T&DI Student Chapter @ Purdue
- Member, ASCE T&DI Economics and Finance Committee
- Judge, The 2016 and The 2017 Undergraduate Research & Poster Symposium hosted by The Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships Program at Purdue University. Link
- Fellow, Class of 2016, International Road Federation
Fellow, Class of 2017, ENO Future Leaders
- Member: International Association for Life-Cycle Civil
Engineering (IALCCE), Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE),
American Society of Civil Engineers, Chartered Institution of Highways
& Transportation, Transportation Research Forum
Awards & Recognition
of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Student Research
Award, Purdue University. [Link]
Award, Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics, University of
California Los Angeles.
- Travel Award, College of Engineering, Purdue University.
for the Schmidt Science Fellowship. Link
Public Transportation Association (APTA) Jerome C. Premo
Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Jack E. Leisch Memorial Graduate
"Hugh W. and Edna M. Donnan Doctoral Candidate", College of
Engineering, Purdue University.
- Essam and Wendy Radwan Graduate Fellowship (awarded twice) by Lyles School of Civil Engineering, Purdue University.
- Recipient of 2017 American Public Transportation Foundation Scholarship. Link