Note: I currently do not have funding to support additional RAs.
I look for smart, motivated, hard-working students who are broadly interested in the areas of programming languages, compilers and parallel programming. An undergraduate background in any of these areas is nice, but not necessary -- these skills can be learned. However, intellectual curiousity is indispensible -- skills can only be learned if you want to learn them!
If you are interested in working with me, please send me an email answering the following questions:
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- What degrees do you hold, and where did you get them?
- Are you applying to Purdue? Or are you already accepted/enrolled?
- What degree are you seeking at Purdue?
- What Computer Science/Engineering courses have you taken, and what grade have you received?
- Do you have any experience with parallel programming? If so, please describe.
- What (if any) experience do you have in industry?
- What annoys you the most about [parallel] programming?