The following works will be presented at FIT in June. Stay tuned for brief writeups of the ideas and a presentation schedule!
- Efficient, Context-Sensitive Dynamic Analysis via Calling Context Uptrees. Jipeng Huang and Michael Bond. The Ohio State University.
- Looking Within: A Case for Hardware Introspection Support. Nicholas Hunt, Brandon Lucia and Luis Ceze. University of Washington.
- Semantic Solutions to Program Analysis Problems. Sam Tobin-Hochstadt and David Van Horn. Northeastern University.
- Single-Core Performance is Still Relevant in the Multi-Core Era. Todd Mytkowicz and Mark Marron. Microsoft Research and IMDEA Software Institute (respectively).
- Exploiting the Collective Wisdom of Web Application Executions. Brian Burg. University of Washington.