David J. Love
University Faculty Scholar
School of Electrical and
465 Northwestern Ave.
Office: MSEE 360
djlove d@d purdue.edu
- Received a 2013 IEEE Globecom best paper award for work with Junil Choi and Vasanth Raghavan
- Awarded Fall 2013 Purdue ECE Graduate Student Association (GSA) Outstanding Faculty Award
- Our DARPA Spectrum Challenge team finished #1 out of 90 registered teams during the qualification round. More coverage.
- Promoted to Full Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering effective August 2013.
- Work recognized at Purdue Research Foundation Inventors Recognition Reception- Named Area Chair for the Communications, Networking, Signal, and Image Processing (CNSIP) area of the Purdue School of ECE
- 2011 PhD graduate Taejoon Kim accepts Assistant Professor position at City University of Hong Kong
- Named a 2012-2017 University Faculty Scholar
- Check out our recent paper on spectrum policy to appear in the Washington U. St. Louis Law Review
- Invited participant in the 2011 National Academy of Engineering Frontiers of Engineering Education Symposium
- Updated publications list here
- Work recognized at 2010 and 2011 Purdue Research Foundation Inventors Recognition Reception
- Serving as an Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing (previously IEEE Transactions on Communications)
- Vertically Integrated Projects team for Fall 2011
- Awarded 2010 Purdue HKN Outstanding Teacher Award
- Received 2009 IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology Jack Neubauer Memorial Award (the best systems paper published in the IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology in that year) with Y. Ouyang and W. J. Chappell.
- Named Chair of the IEEE Signal Processing Society Central Indiana Chapter
- Check out work with spectrum policy