ECE 362: Microprocessor Systems and Interfacing
- Students are already asking what to do if they have covid-19.
- Information about the
Spring 2022 semester.
(You will need to log in to read it.)
- If you're interested in being a UTA
for ECE 362 (or any other ECE course), consult the
ECE instructional labs employment page.
- Watch the Homework page for information about the Spark Challenge.
- API early- and mid-semester reviews
- 02-Mar-2021: API mid-semester reviews
- 10-Aug-2021: Read about the lab kit
- 12-Oct-2020: API mid-semester reviews
- 18-Aug-2020: Order your lab kit immediately.
5-Aug-2020: Updated for lab kit purchase information
9-Aug-2020: Updated for AD2 plans
- 11-May-2020: Check the
About page for precise information
about grade cut-offs.
- 30-Apr-2020: See information about return of borrowed
equipment on the References page.
- 3-Apr-2020: Collecting information about course continuation notes on the About page. Check that occasionally.
- 2-Jan-2020: For information about ordering a 362 lab kit,
an ECE Master Lab Kit, and an Analog Discovery 2 system,
read more about them here.
- 2-Jan-2020: Sign up for
using your Purdue e-mail address. You do not need to be
part of the "Piazza network"---only the discussion board.
We will use Piazza for announcements and questions.
- If you are a past or present student interested in applying to be a UTA for ECE 362 or another class, you will find more information here.
- Register to exhibit your mini-project at the Design Showcase.
- Mini-project mini-report submission and team evaluation are at the bottom of the homework page.
- One member of each team should submit a mini-project report here.
- It's time for the mid-semester TA feedback survey. There will be bonus credit if everyone in the class rates all of their GTAs and UTAs.