[vip-help] Permission Issues

Han, Yue han380 at purdue.edu
Sat Jan 13 19:01:52 EST 2024

Hi Gabriel,

Can you provide where the dataset located? I can move it to your account.

You can use pwd to get the path to current directory.

Best,
*****
Yue Han
Ph.D. Candidate
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 637 3729