[vip-help] Permission Issues

Gabriel A Torres torre324 at purdue.edu
Sat Jan 13 18:02:56 EST 2024

Hello,

I am on the Lane Detection team for VIP IPA. I was able to log onto bluepill using my account, torre324. However as a continuation of last semester’s work, the dataset that we are using, Berkeley Deep Drive, is on another account mtsysin. Who was previously a senior for the team last semester. When I try to open and read the image files from the dataset which is in his account directory, I get an error stating that I don’t have permission to read those image files. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gabriel Torres

PUID: 35860296