[vip-help] VIP for Senior Design starting this Semester

Zoltowski, Carla B cbz at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 9 21:58:26 EST 2024

Hi Emily,

Thanks for reaching out. It isn’t a problem at all, but Joseph is also a 1st semester senior design student, so it might make sense to try to be in the same project as him to help with continuity. We have two 2nd semester senior design students this semester, and have had several senior design students on APPS in the past, so I have full confidence that you will be able to complete the senior design requirements with your project on APPS.

Carla B. Zoltowski, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Engineering Practice
Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering and (by courtesy) School of Engineering Education
Director, Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP) Program<https://engineering.purdue.edu/VIP>
Purdue University