[vip-help] Fwd: Next semester VIP project selection

Zoltowski, Carla B cbz at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 9 17:42:03 EST 2024

Hi! Teja is joining the team but has to wait for the learning community to add him. I would like to get him started on the team - can you help provide access to Teams and Gogs?

Get Outlook for iOS<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2Fo0ukef&data=05%7C02%7Cvip-help%40ecn.purdue.edu%7Ce11f37d4647443e3f6ca08dc11643345%7C4130bd397c53419cb1e58758d6d63f21%7C0%7C0%7C638404369245679296%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=vQtRUV862lCo0fryNg6Effy8mT%2FQms9LV4HvI2vFle0%3D&reserved=0>