[vip-help] Schedule Clash with Py-Torch tutorial workshop

Shivam Rastogi rastog18 at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:26:29 EST 2024

Hi,
I wanted to inform you that, I will not be able to attend the Py-Torch workshop scheduled today at 5:30 pm in WALC. I recently opted for a new course- "BoilerBlock Chain", and its schedule is clashing with workshop timing.

Given this situation, I am seeking guidance on how I might be able to compensate for my absence from the workshop. I am considering making some adjustments to my PD plan to ensure that my professional development goals remain on track. I wanted to enquire if I can do so.

With regards,
Shivam Rastogi