[vip-help] Unable to attend the in-person session for the team

Abhiram Harikrishn Nambiar ahnambia at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 20 11:30:01 EST 2024

Respected Team,
I am writing this email to inform you that I will be unable to attend today's in-person meeting as I am feeling under the weather and am trying to recover. I will however, be able to attend the zoom session today. Could I please get the zoom link for the session today?
Thank you for your kindness and patience.

Sincerely,
Abhiram